Security and Compliance
IT security is of crucial importance for a business. Evaluate the compliance of your information systems according to best practices and recognized reference frameworks, thanks to our expertise!
Information technology is one of the governance challenges of an organization. Well-designed IT controls and processes are in place to ensure the availability, integrity, and confidentiality of your digital data.
- They minimize the risks related to IT security;
- They reduce the risks associated with the integrity of financial information;
- They strengthen your credibility with partners;
- They improve the efficiency of your operations.
Our experts take advantage of their in-depth knowledge of generally recognized standards and frameworks to guide you towards IT best practices. They are therefore well-positioned to support you in your assessment or certification projects in different contexts, and can, depending on your needs:
- Establish a diagnosis of your IT systems;
- Identify risks;
- Make recommendations;
- Suggest priorities;
- Evaluate the compliance of your IT environment with recognized reference frameworks (CobiT, ISO, ITIL);
- Assess the compliance of your IT environment with the PCI-DSS standard regarding the protection of data related to credit card payments;
- Provide a certificate of controls in the context of special reports, in accordance with recognized auditing standards (NCMC 3416, SSAE18 SOC 1 and 2, NCMC 3000 and 3001);