Welcome to our Lookout Security Hub
In our Lookout Security Hub you’ll find whitepapers, infographics, case studies and much more to help you understand security challenges in the post-perimeter world.
Putting the “trust” in zero trust: Post-perimeter security for a new age of work
Download our Post-Perimeter Security Whitepaper
There are three key statements enterprises must hear in order to move forward in protecting corporate resources from leakage and attack:
The perimeter has disappeared
Legacy security technologies do not apply
Devices cannot be trusted
Read this whitepaper to:
- Learn why perimeter security is no longer viable
- Understand the new, necessary security architecture: post-perimeter security
- Learn how phishing attacks are thwarting traditional firewalls
- Find out how Lookout enables enterprises to embrace post-perimeter security in their own environments
Lookout Phishing and Content Protection: Understanding Phishing on Mobile
Phishing is the primary means an attacker is going to use to gain access to your organisations network
Read how phishing is both different and more problematic on a mobile device, as it presents new channels for phishers to deliver attacks beyond corporate email.
Download our Phishing and Content Protection Datasheet here:
Myths and facts facing every modern enterprise today
Phishing on mobile is the biggest unsolved cybersecurity problem in the enterprise today
This is because phishing is both different and more problematic on the mobile device.
When you add mobile into the equation, phishing extends beyond corporate email into SMS and MMS, messaging apps such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger, and personal email.
Read this whitepaper to understand mobile phishing facts that will help you make informed decisions on how to protect corporate data.
Where the risk is bigger than malware and phishing
Read “The Spectrum of Mobile Risk” to learn:
- The types of mobile threats and vulnerabilities that put your organisation at risk
- How app behaviours and configurations pose an unseen risk to your enterprise
- How to begin evaluating your organisation’s spectrum of risk in 2017 and beyond
In this data-based report, you’ll benefit from a comprehensive overview of the real-world risk landscape facing businesses like yours.